Online 1-on-1 and Group Clinical Mentorship
Looking to gain more confidence managing musculoskeletal conditions more effectively?
A short period of mentorship can help you learn develop the skills to navigate the complexity of clinical practice.
Learn how to:
- Move from theory into clinical practice
- Apply biomechanical ideas and improve your orthotic prescription
- Prescribe exercise better
- Manage uncertainty
- Improve your communication and rapport building skills
- Apply your skills in an evidence-informed and person-centered way.
- Become aware of ‘blind spots’ in practice and figure out ways to address them.