This blog is directed at Podiatrists and other health care professionals for educational purposes and isn’t intended as medical advice.

If you have arrived here looking for advice, I highly recommend you seek out a qualified health care professional.

If you know what type of professional you need to see, (Podiatrist, Phyisotherapist etc.) but don’t know who to see, I recommend contacting the local association that represents that profession or a particular specialty/area of expertise(for example, the Australian Pain Society

Alex is currently on a brief sabbatical and will return to clinical practice in Canberra on the 15th of February 2021.

If you aren’t sure who you need to see, it is best to contact your GP or Family Care Physician to discuss your symptoms.